Membership Criteria & Fees
“YOUR HOLIDAY IS OUR WORKING DAY”
- A person working for a minimum of 03 years as a tourist guide in an established / registered tourism organization or institution shall be considered eligible for membership of this association.
- Individuals who have obtained a degree in Tourism from the University level shall be considered eligible for membership of this Association.
- Individuals who have completed the course on Guide from all the Tourism Training Institutes recognized by the Government including NHTTI, Bangladesh Tourism Board BTB will be considered eligible for membership of this Association.
- In case of freelancer tour guides, application for membership can be made with the help of suitable evidence to provide services.
- Application for the post of member shall be finalized as per the recommendation of the TGAB Membership Committee subject to the approval of the Executive Committee.
- Identity of religion-caste-gender-tribe etc of the person applying for TGAB membership shall not be considered as any impediment.
- Speaking Bengali language, foreign language (Multi Lingual) should be considered as a special qualification. However, choosing the right word is essential.
- One time subscription for membership has been fixed at BDT 3000.
- Annual subscription fee BDT 2000.
- Other subscription as may be prescribed by the Executive Committee for special reasons
- It has to be mentioned that the following fees are non refundable.